MY THOUGHTs, MY WORLD...

I'M NOT AN ASSHOLE, I'M JUST GIFTEDLY OUTSPOKEN.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

IN MY OWN WORDS.....JAE INKK



All I ask & want is a chance, A chance to show and prove, A chance to become someone, I have come a long way, There are days I feel like giving up, Days I feel like running away from it ALL, Even days I feel like crying. I'm Human, But I know I am Destined for Greatness, I know you must work hard for what you want & that hard work will make you appreciate what you have when it arrives, I dont expect ANYONE to hand me ANYTHING, But it would be nice to have a helping hand sometimes from someone who's network is BIGGER then mine, You can only do so much on your own, But until then I will wait until its JAE's time & when its my time I will extend my hand to the next man/woman because I know what its like to want a SUCCESSFUL LIFE. (IN MY OWN WORDS) JAE INKK.

2 comments:

  1. Just believe and never give up. We all have our connects in certain ways. You never know who is watching you. God had bless you this far and dont give up on your dream. I use to ask for a chance all the time then i realize i had to work hard to get what i want. Our journey in live will be over the top soon. Then when you get there remember to give me a dollar. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. These thoughts and feelings are very human Jae..the time will come-it always does! Just continue building yourself and growing with what you have. God is a master at opening doors for us that we didn't even see in the hallway! :-)

    ReplyDelete