MY THOUGHTs, MY WORLD...

I'M NOT AN ASSHOLE, I'M JUST GIFTEDLY OUTSPOKEN.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

FINALLY JAIL TIME FOR LINDSAY LOHAN?? UPDATE: LINDSAY GETS JAIL TIME


UPDATE: LINDSAY LOHAN was sentenced to 90 days in jail, also she was ordered to spend 90 days in a drug and alcohol rehab program after her jail term is done. Lindsay offered an apology saying:

"I did do everything I was told to do and did the best I could to balance jobs and showing up," Lohan told the judge. "It wasn't vacation, it wasn't some sort of a joke."

I DON'T FEEL BAD FOR HER, ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE TOLD HER TO STOP THE BS. ALSO, WHAT IS SHE CRYING FOR? SHE GOT 3 MONTHS NOT 3 YEARS TO LIFE. MAYBE THIS WILL HELP HER GET HER LIFE TOGETHER.






So the train wreck aka Lindsay Lohan may be hauled off to jail today. Lindsay has missed several Alcohol classes that she is suppose to attend. Her violation hearing is today.


Take her ass to jail already, if it was a regular person like us we would be under the jail by now. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH send that trick off to the BIG HOUSE (She does like chicks right? SO she will fit in PERFECT).

No comments:

Post a Comment